After-school Programs - Roads to Success operates after-school programs in four boroughs in New York City. Each program is structured to include the following components:
- Homework Help - Students receive assistance with their daily homework assignments.
- Healthy Snacks - A variety of nutritious food is provided to each child that meets the guidelines of the Federal Government Food Program.
- Recreation and Enrichment Activities - We offer a diverse array of activities to build self-esteem/self-confidence, positive communication skills and promote physical fitness, leadership and team work. Some activities include:
- Visual Arts
- Lego Robotics
College Access and Career Development Curriculum - Roads to Success provides a research-based curriculum for middle school students to young adults that helps them make the connection between school and their future aspirations. Some components of the curriculum include:
- Career Research
- SAT/ACT Test Prep
- College Essay writing
- Financial Aid
- Interviewing Basics
- Financial Literacy
Camp POWER Sleep Away Camp - Roads to Success is partnering with Country Roads Foundation, a Brooklyn based non-profit for the 6th summer of Camp POWER, a week long sleep away camp located in the Pocono Mountains. At no cost to them, Campers will participate in a wide variety of traditional camp activities, including swimming, sports, wood working, Olympics, and Campfires. Click here to learn more and sign up.
Workforce and Leadership Development - We engage a corps of over 100 young leaders to deliver and facilitate our after-school programs. We are equally invested in their personal and professional development as they are role models and mentors for our young students. To that end, we provide the following support to our group leaders, instructors and site directors:
- Professional Development Workshops
- One on One coaching
- Career Development Curriculum
- Leadership Development Opportunities