Login / Register
We just refreshed our educator login portal! To ensure that our records are up to date, we kindly ask that you fill out our curriculum registration form even if you have previously created an account with us.
Please enter your email address below and click on the "Login / Register" button. If you have already filled out the registration form, you will be redirected to the curriculum contents. Otherwise, you will be redirected to the registration form.
What do you want to do with your life once you graduate from high school?
What do you need to do to reach that goal?
At Roads to Success, we believe that the answers to these two questions are critical to young people success – in middle school, high school, and beyond. It is our mission to instill in young people a sense of Self-Awareness and Independence – the knowledge that their actions make a difference – and provide practical Mastery skills they will need to realize their goals.
Roads to Success College Access and Career Development Curriculum is a research-based curriculum for middle school students to young adults that helps them make the connection between school and their future aspirations. Some components of the curriculum include:
- Career Research
- SAT/ACT Test Prep
- College Essay writing
- Financial Aid
- Interviewing Basics
- Financial Literacy
Roads to Success empowers young people to make education and career choices that match their individual skills and interests. Serving communities from the Bronx to West Virginia, we believe that all young people, from all backgrounds, have the potential to succeed. Our program spans the critical years of adolescence, helping young adults explore college and career possibilities, develop education plans, and understand their own role in achieving success.
Day School Program
- Integrated 6-year curriculum, grades 7-12
- Weekly in-school workshops designed to engage adolescents
- Internet-based college and career research
- Portfolios documenting student accomplishments
- Simulations that build critical thinking, teamwork, and leadership skills
- We recognize that adolescence is a crucial time for students, a period when they become increasingly at risk of disengaging from school. Many students lack parental or other adult role models who have demonstrated to them the value of striving toward meaningful educational and career goals. In economically depressed communities, students are rarely aware of the wide array of careers available to them, and have little sense of the connections between schooling and a rewarding adult life.
- RTS helps students develop plans for the future, stay focused on their schooling, and acquire critical skills to facilitate the transition from the teen years to adulthood. More concretely, the program is intended to increase rates of high school graduation and post-secondary education completion and foster career success.
- Roads to Success has created workshops for grades 6 through 12 designed specifically for use in out-of-school settings. These workshops are interactive and engaging for all students.
- 6 – 12 grade curriculum carefully crafted for high level engagement.
- Trained workshop facilitator provided by Roads to Success.
- Student Materials such as Student Handbooks and Portfolios.
- Professional speakers and trips that explore Colleges and Careers.
- Open participate in Roads to Success Student Leadership Conference held in June.
Roads to Success can be implemented in any school district or educational setting. If you are interested in bringing Roads to Success facilitators to your location, please contact our Educational Specialist at email@example.com