This summer, join us for the exciting new CAMP CREATE, by Roads to Success and Kids Creative! Whether your passion is sports and team-building, theater and the creative arts, or science and the environment, our camp offers a fun, educational way to learn and make new friends this summer! Youth aged 4 to 14 are invited to tap into their unique creativity, be it by moving their bodies and being active, creating original student-led theater productions, or making their environment a better place through S.T.E.M. education! REGISTER HERE
132 W 89th Street
New York, NY 10024
2019 Camp Dates & Hours
July 1st, 2019 – August 9th, 2019
Choose from 2 weeks, 4 weeks or the whole summer!
- 2 weeks: $1,000.00
- 4 weeks: $2,000.00
- 6 weeks: $2,800.00 ($200 discount)
- Early drop off: $25 per week
- Late pick up: $25 per week
- Bus services: $50 per week
- 10% sibling discount
- Early Summer Session: July 1st– July 12th, All age groups, $1,000
- Mid-Summer Session: July 15th-July 26, All age groups, $1,000
- End-of-Summer Session: July 29th-August 9, All age groups, $1,000
- Full Summer Session: July 1-August 9, All age groups, $2,800
Every two-week program includes the following tracks. Choose one track per each two-week session:
Create-A-Play (Musical Theater Camp): Campers work collaboratively to develop a musical or theater piece built from scratch, completely from their imagination. Campers work with our teaching artists using peace education and improvisation to brainstorm a story, invent characters, design backdrops & props, create a script, and write/play original music. This all culminates with end of session performances for friends, families and our greater community.
Create-Your-Environment (S.T.E.M. & Outdoor Education Camp): Campers explore their surroundings and as a group learn about the things that both sustain and threaten their environment. They then, through S.T.E.M. activities, explore different ways to create their ideal environment and develop a group project that can help make their environment more sustainable.
Create-A-Team (Sports & Teambuilding Camp): Campers first participate in fun, team-building activities that challenge them to problem solve and communicate within a group. Older campers then use these mastered skills to develop their own sports teams and intramural tournaments. Younger campers then engage in structured play through sports while learning a wide range of skills that they can use for the rest of their lives.
Camp Open House Meetings
- Manhattan School for Children: 3/28 (5:30pm-6:00pm), 4/11 (6:00pm-6:45pm), 5/16 (6:00pm-7:00pm)
- AmPark: 3/27 (5:30pm-6:30pm), 4/24 (6:00pm-6:45pm), 5/22 (6:00pm-7:00pm)
- PS 180: 4/9 (5:45pm-6:30pm), 5/9 (6:00pm-6:45pm)
- Girls Prep: 4/25 (5:45pm-6:30pm), 5/23 (6:00pm-6:45pm)
- TCCS: 3/29 (5:30pm-6:15pm), 4/12 (6:00pm-6:45pm), 5/17 (6:00pm-7:00pm)